Cambridge IELTS 16 Solution | Cambridge IELTS 16 Solution
Cambridge IELTS Book 16 Answer Key
Attitudes towards Artificial Intelligence answer key, Cambridge IELTS 16Attitudes-towards-Artificial-Intelligence-answer-Cam16-T4-P3-AC
Changes in reading habits answerChanges-in-reading-habits-answer-Cam16-T4-P2-AC
Climate change reveals ancient artefacts in Norway answer Cambridge 16Climate-change-reveals-ancient-artefacts-in-Norway-answer-Cam-16-T1-P2-AC
How to make wise decisions answerHow-to-make-wise-decisions-answer-Cam-16-T2-P3-AC
I contain multitudes answerI-contain-multitudes-answer-Cam-16-T2-P2-AC-1
Plant ‘thermometer’ triggers answerI-contain-multitudes-answer-Cam-16-T2-P2-AC-2
Roman shipbuilding and navigation answerRoman-shipbuilding-and-navigation-answer-Cam16-T3-P1-AC
Roman tunnels answerRoman-tunnels-answer-Cam16-T4-P1-AC
The future of work ANSWER Cam16The-future-of-work-ANSWER-Cam16-Test-1-P3-AC
The Step Pyramid of Djoser AnswerThe-Step-Pyramid-of-Djoser-Answer-Cam16-T-1-P2-AC
The White Horse of Uffington answer Cam16The-White-Horse-of-Uffington-answer-Cam16-T2-p1-AC
Why we need to protect polar bears AnswerWhy-we-need-to-protect-polar-bears-Answer-Cam-16-T1-P1-AC
- IELTS Videos: Nazrul IELTS
- IELTS Speaking
- IELTS Reading Answer – Cambridge Book 11 to 15
- IELTS Listening 9 Band tips and tricks
- IELTS Speaking tips, Cue cards, Part 1, 2 and 3 questions
- IELTS Writing Task 1 and Task 2 tips, important topics
- IELTS Online/Offline Private Care
- IELTS videos: YouTube
Reading tips to get a higher band score:
- Skim over and watch for the answers. Skimming refers to looking only for the main ideas.
- Watch your time.
- Is your spelling correct?
- Keep the order.
- Unfamiliar vocabulary?
- Pay attention to the details.
- No blank boxes.
- Break sentences into many small pieces of meaningful phrases: It is called chopping method. By this method you can understand the real meaning of the text and match with the questions to ensure your answers.
Break sentences/ into many small pieces/ of meaningful phrases:/ It is called /chopping method. /By this method /you can understand /the real meaning/of the text /and match/ with the questions /to ensure your answers. /
Best of Luck:)