Attitudes towards Artificial Intelligence IELTS Reading | Attitudes towards Artificial Intelligence IELTS Reading
Artificial intelligence (AI) can already predict the future. Police forces are using it to map when and
where crime is likely to occur. Doctors can use it to predict when a patient is most likely to have a heart
attack or stroke. Researchers are even trying to give AI imagination so it can plan for unexpected
Many decisions in our lives require a good forecast, and AI is almost always better at forecasting than we
are. Yet for all these technological advances, we still seem to deeply lack confidence in AI predictions.
Recent cases show that people don’t like relying on AI and prefer to trust human experts, even if these
experts are wrong.
If we want AI to really benefit people, we need to find a way to get people to trust it. To do that, we need
to understand why people are so reluctant to trust AI in the first place.
- IELTS Videos: Nazrul IELTS
- IELTS Speaking
- IELTS Reading Answer – Cambridge Book 11 to 15
- IELTS Listening 9 Band tips and tricks
- IELTS Reading – Is Your Child at School Today?
- IELTS Reading – Holiday Apartments to let
- IELTS Reading – GZJ Travel -Recruitment info
- IELTS Reading – Hilton Laboratory
- IELTS Reading – The Zebras’ Long Walk Across Africa
- IELTS Reading – Sustainable School travel strategy
- IELTS Reading – Flu: the facts