IELTS Listening Tips : Tips for listening IELTS
Below is a list of the IELTS listening tips that have been given in the video above.
Read These tips with care.
- The recording will be played once. You will not hear it a second time.
- You must practice completing a complete hearing test by listening only once before your test You must do this several times.
- When you are developing skills and vocabulary, you may want to Practice listening more than once. This is fine when you are in training.
- You will have to perform multiple tasks. This means that you must be able to read the questions .. listen to the answer and write down everything at the same time. You should practice doing this.
- Do the practice of transferring your answers to the answer sheet at home before your test.
- You should write your answers on the answer sheet with a pencil, not a pen. It is the same for IELTS reading test.
- Scores are calculated by the number of points you obtained correctly. Here is a link to learn all about the scores of the IELTS band: explanations of the JELTS band explained. You do not Lose to check if your answer is incorrect. Your score will not change due to wrong answers
- If you do not know an answer, guess. Always write something in the box your answer sheet. Who knows, maybe you guess well!
- You can write your answer using uppercase or lowercase. However, I recommend using all capital letters. Check the official IELTS website to confirm.
- Check the number of words you can have for your answer. Every time he Changes in the type of question, the number of words for the answer can also change.